Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jenny and Alex

Indianapolis, IN - I know we say this all the time but this weekend we were a part of another beautiful wedding. Jenny and Alex were the most relaxed and easy going bride and groom we have ever met. They have known each other since middle school and their bridal party was full of high school and middle school friends that have watched their love grow. It was the sweetest love story and we were honored to be a part of it.

Jenny and Alex...thank you for including us in your big day. We are so happy for both of you and we hope you enjoy the photos below as much as we enjoyed taking them!





































































1 comment:

Wendy said...

Every time I see one of your blog posts about a shoot I have to pick my jaw off the ground. You guys do BEAUTIFUL work!!

If I ever get married - and chances of that are pretty slim since I hardly get a date! - but if I ever do I am absolutely going to have you do the photos! I just love your creativity!! One of my fav's from this set is the bride facing forward and the bridemaids all with their backs to the camera and their bouquets held behind their backs. It's such a cool shot!

Keep up the great work!