Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brian and Aimee's Wedding - Wedding Photographer

Washington, D.C. - Fish and Aimee tied the knot! We enjoyed a fabulous weekend away (our first since Dylan was born) in D.C. and celebrated Fish and Aimee's wedding with them. Dan was the best man but was able to help me shoot a few of the portraits around the monuments. Aimee was probably one of the most low key and easy going brides I have ever worked with. If every wedding was this easy I would be a happy camper.

Just a ittle history on these two...Dan and Fish have been best friend since sixth grade. Fish met Aimee at my sister's wedding. Aimee and my sister were in the peace corps together. Aimee and Katie (my sister) were also in the peace corps with Dan's college roommate, Matt. Confusing but fun nonetheless. It seems we are all connected somehow.

Congrats to you both...we love you so much and could not be happier that you have found each other. Enjoy every minute!











































2 comments:

Deborah said...

great pictures, thanks, Aimee was absolutely stunning

Unknown said...

Aimee was absolutely beautiful,as was Brian. Great pics. Love Aimee's Mom